NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
- As an embedded-software developer; do you want to keep abreast of the latest technical evolutions in a professional organization?
- Do you want to contribute to bringing about the next generation of wireless wearables and health monitoring applications?
Within our Personal Health R&D group, headquartered in Leuven, we want to capture the strong market growth specifically in IC’s used in hearing aids and implants, hearables, wearables, and personal health monitoring applications.
Owing to our success, our department of 40+ engineers is growing, and we have a challenging opportunity for a Junior Embedded FW/SW Developer -- DSP.
Our ultra-low-power System-on-Chip products employ the latest Bluetooth Smart (BLE), NFC, or other radio connectivity standards.
We develop the full software stack from driver-level all to way to turnkey applications, which enables our customers to develop their final products with minimum effort.
As a Junior Embedded FW/SW Developer -- DSP...
- You translate the system and module requirements into an efficient design, in close cooperation with the architect.
- You implement, document and verify the modules, according to the module specification with the proper quality, re-usability, and easy-to-maintain.
- You analyze & optimize the implementation for size and performance against the requirements.
- You ensure proper integration of the modules into the overall software architecture.
- You contribute to system verification and validation.
- You estimate the effort for your own assignments in close cooperation with the project manager.
- You maintain and expand knowledge permanently.
- Degree qualified in electronics engineering, computer science or related disciplines, with affinity to digital signal processing and real-time embedded firmware development.
- Can-do mentality and eagerness to learn & develop yourself along a (technical) career path.
- Proficiency in using C on embedded platforms.
- Experience with wireless connectivity & networking standards is a plus
(Bluetooth, NFC, UHF).
- Quality minded and team-oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.