At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for an intern to work in the Silicon System Validation Team. As part of the team, you will contribute in the area of pre and post silicon validation of processor based system and AI Engine applications.
- Support the team in developing system level designs to validate functionality of the AI Engine in applications such as ML and Wireless
- Develop scripts using Python, Perl or other scripting languages to automate the tests
- Document all the results, use models, and test cases
- Maintain GIT or other repositories for all the hardware designs and software development
Sophmore (2nd year) or Junior (3rd year) student enrolled in a Bachelors or student in a Masters Degree program in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with C or C++, and Linux
- Knowledge of the Vivado tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded systems and Microblaze/ARM architecture is a plus
- Strong communication, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Strong debugging skills