Find hardware and security an irresistible combination?
Exploring the next “big-bang” vulnerabilities and attacks in top of the line SoC (System-on-Chip) is what really kicks you?
Power analysis, Fault injection and Reverse Engineering fits well into both the real and imaginary parts of your proficiency ?
We are looking for passionate talented HW Security Experts who can naturally merge into our beautiful puzzled cyber world – is it YOU?
Your role requires hacker mind-set, learning new knowledge domains quickly, deep technological understanding, ability to identify flaws and vulnerabilities in complex secure systems, suggest mitigations and security guidelines for design and implementation.
Your work includes teamwork collaboration in security analysis and reverse engineering on embedded systems, hardware, software, cryptography, networking and more. You are expected to create significant contribution and impact intel’s products security improvement and roadmap. Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- HW security hands-on experience of at least 5 years
- Silicon devices design, architecture, failure isolation or failure analysis in modern chips & processes.
- Researching security principles and security attacks.
- Physical hardware attack techniques (power analysis, fault insertion, reverse engineering, or other)
- Understanding of the underlying HW of computer systems, from transistor to ALU, from CPU chip to a full server in the cloud.
- Reading layout & schematic while correlating them to the real world device
- Experience in both document analysis and lab work
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Academic degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or relevant sciences/engineering domains.
- Understanding of modern embedded cryptography and common security issues.
- Experience using JTAG/SCAN/Chip-Whisperer or other direct interaction with test hardware.
- Understanding of complex SW/FW/HW projects design.
- Modern process technology, manufacturing and failure modes.
- Advanced CMOS devices (FinFETs and multi-gate transistor)
- Back-end design