In this job, you will develop the algorithms for accelerometer bias and attitude joint estimation. You will be in partnership with teams in GNSS measurement engine, GNSS positioning engine, and GNSS/INS integration. You will work on algorithms of fusing GNSS with different sensors for smart phone product. Passionate for the accountability from algorithms to the final product.
- Explore the problems to be solved for enhancing the positioning performance for the GNSS chip.
- Develop the mathematical model and simulation software for proof of concept.
- Collect the raw data of GNSS and sensors on the smart phone in the field trials.
- Implement your design into a real time running embedded software library on the SoC
- Test your work, debug, improve it and iterate the process to optimize your solution to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Strong knowledge in inertial measurements, calibration, attitude estimation, and navigation
- Strong knowledge in GNSS positioning algorithms
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of Kalman filter and sensor fusion
- Strong software developer with high proficiency in C or C++, and Python
- A passion for solving field trial issues and for optimizing the user experience
- A proven record designing GNSS/INS navigation system for vehicle or pedestrian applications