We're looking for someone to combine FPGA analysis with software development to support FPGA analysis, developing tools in C# to implement analytic needs and further automate processing. You'll get to join one of the strongest teams out there and help deliver a true team effort to help improve the security of our nation.
- Experience with C#, C++, or Java development
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Windows Development
- Knowledgeable in FPGA Technology
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with FPGA tools and/or analysis
- Interest and/or experience with microelectronics
Active security clearance required: TS/SCI with Polygraph.