- End to system firmware development to include power management, boot loaders, scheduling, RTOS and or bare metal implementations.
- Develop OS custom kernel drivers and APIs for hardware accelerators and peripherals.
- Debug hardware firmware using bench top tools.
- Build test infrastructure, automation, and tests in C C Python.
- Support firmware phases of SoC development implementation, simulation, FPGA debug, chip bring up and support systems and software teams on algorithm development on validated systems.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in firmware development
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with computer architecture, hardware interfaces, and real time operating systems.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in software design and programming in C for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis.
- Hands on experience with FPGA and hardware evaluation boards.
- Experience with lab instrumentation like oscilloscope, logic protocol analyzers for debugging embedded systems at HW level.
- Familiarity with embedded micro controllers architecture.
- Hands on coding exp. with peripherals such as UART, SPI, CSI 2, i2c, GPIO, USB.
- Experience in understanding hardware, clock level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience using simulation and modeling technique to estimate performance and power.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.