The candidate will be an FAE supporting NXP’s wireless and connectivity solutions. You drive demand creation and design-in activity at customer sites in close cooperation with the NXP business lines; you provide technical skills & support to NXP’s sales staff and will work with the NXP technical community about technical issues and future roadmap of your customer.
- Working closely with sales, marketing to promote NXP Wi-Fi and Bluetooth product & corresponding vertical solutions to customer
- Major technical window to customer, provide project management to ensure customer project success.
- Provide technical supporting for product benchmarking, identifying and clarifying any technical issues of customer product design.
- Master of electrical engineering, computing science or relevant disciplines
- At least three years working experience in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity area
- Strong software skills with embedded hardware design, better to have experience in wireless gateway products software design.
- Experience on Linux programming experience, kernel and driver experience is plus.
- Knowledge in operating system, Experience in Linux/Android Kernel or BSP programming.
- Good communication skills internally and externally, strong learning skill is a must.