Embedded Software intern will be helping on developing Intel PSG's SoC FPGA subsystem. You will be responsible to assist on developing Intel PSG's SoC FPGA software system for robust functionality in a complex system level environment.
Successful candidate's qualifications should include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent with experience in embedded system development.
- Familiar with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Understanding of Linux driver and application development.
- Able to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
- Able to script with Perl, Python and shell scripts.
- Familiarize with build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Angstrom and Yocto build system would be a plus.
- Familiarization with PCIe, Ethernet and Display port will be a plus.
- Understanding of AMP and SMP system, virtualization will be a plus.
- Experience on open source up-streaming will be a plus.