For our MPU and MCUs Industrial Product Line in Mougins Sophia-Antipolis, we are now looking for a Embedded Software Engineer.
In this exciting role, you will be challenged by taking your part in the future of Edge Processing. The department Industrial and IoT within the PL Edge Processing leads the IoT market by defining low power, high performance MPU and MCUs.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Write low-level software (Linux kernel, FreeRTOS, bare metal) to enable the low-power features implemented in our MPUs and MCUs
- Write PC tools that will help our customers to evaluate the power consumption of our MPUs and MUCs
- Help our customers optimize their software from a low-power point of view
- Help defining our future MCUs and SW products to integrate and optimize features to maintain our high-level of expertise in embedded low-power
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Experience from 6 months to 2 years in a similar role
- Familiar with embedded systems, Linux kernel or RTOS, C programming
- Knowledge on ARM processor and Linux systems programming
- Experience with/of Ubuntu, Android OS, Yocto, python would be a benefit
- Fluent in English language both oral and written to work in an international environment with colleagues around the world
- Taking initiative to spot and implement improvements