RT-Thread was born in 2006, it is an open-source, neutral, and community-based real-time operating system. As an open-source project, RT-Thread has received strong support and contributions from the community developers and many chips and original equipment manufacturers. And with the launch of RT-Thread's global website in March, RT-Thread's global operation is beginning.
The Internet of Things is growing rapidly and now is marching on a deeper level. A more convenient and efficient connection, a simpler development and application deployment, and more secure networking experience will all become the direction of future technology development.
Undoubtedly, Developers are very important to the RT-Thread open source ecosystem, If you're very supportive of open source projects and have great thoughts on IoT OS. Here’s your Paradise!
- Embedding platform design and architecture build, requirements analysis, software design and development.
- Porting, tailoring, debugging and drive development of the embedded systems.
- Embedded audio-related software development and optimization.
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- Ability to use management software such as git, and has teamwork spirits.
- Solid programming experience in C language.
- Familiar with RTOS, proven using experience in the operating system, and multi-threads programming.
- Familiar with TCP/UDP/ http/ MQTT/ WebSocket.
- Proficient in using Wireshark.
- Familiar with peripherals: such as I2S, SDIO, USB, etc. Has audio-related products development experience is preferred.
- Familiar with UART/SPI/I2C/CAN and many other common communication protocols, can read circuit schematics, and has hardware debugging experience is preferred.
- Critical thinker